Miscellaneous Agreements

CHANGE OF NAME: Prepared and lodged by notary public. First of all they have to advertise in the government gazette and any other newspaper circulating in that area. We only register change of surnames and date of births only if the surname is changing.

CONSENT IN TERMS OF SECTION 64 OF THE DEEDS REGISTRIES ACT CHAPTER (20.05): This is whereby you can acquire land by paying monthly installments after signing an agreement of sale. Land is only transferable after paying the last installment.

You are here: Home Deeds MA